Woolpit All Round Child Care Centre
There is currently ONE Job Vacancy at the Arc
Part Time Early Years Educator
16hrs per week
£10.82 per hour (subject to NMW increase from 1 April 2024)
Woolpit Arc is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Educator to join
its team. As an integral part of our nurturing all round care environment caring
for children from 2 years to school age, you will play a vital role in shaping the
early development and learning experiences of young minds. Additionally, we operate a breakfast and after-school club during term time and a holiday club
for children aged 2 - 11 years old during school breaks.
This post will require you to work 9am to 3pm on Mondays and Tuesdays
in the pre school. Also 8am to 12pm on Thursdays for Breakfast Club and Pre School.
You will be qualified to a Level 2, or above, in Childcare or have work based experience and are prepared to commit to the relevant training.
- Supervising children’s play time and following the EYFS learning plan created by the Manager.
- Making sure you follow the health and safety procedures during children’s play time and assess any issues or concerns. If any issues or concerns are found to discuss with the Manager.
- Engaging children in learning and play activities. Provide activities that extend children’s learning.
- Relevant qualifications in Early Childhood Education or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with young children in a childcare setting.
- Strong understanding of child development principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young children.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Purpose built, bright and modern setting.
- Pension Scheme.
- Paid Annual Leave
If you are passionate about early childhood education and making a difference
in the lives of children, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for
the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10th March
We reserve the right to close applications early if we have sufficient candidates.
Woolpit Arc is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. We are unable to offer sponsorship currently.
Updated 28th February 2024